We, CloudCover PTE. limited (“we”, “CloudCover, “us”, “our,”) registered under the laws of Singapore are the owners of the website “ https://cldcvr.com ” (“website”).
This Website showcases the information about us including our products and solutions (“Offerings”). We use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics and HubSpot to collect, monitor, analyze your Personal Information and execute marketing emails for our Offerings. These third parties have access to your Personal Information (defined below) and will use such Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
To get in touch with us, to subscribe to our newsletter, or to apply for a job by filling the form available on the Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to your first name, last name, contact number, physical address, company name email id which shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access or provide your Personal Information on our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn.
- Improve the user experience on the website
- Understand the usage based on the geographical area
- Understand the usage based on the demographics
- Understand and get usage patterns of the users
Examples of Cookies We Use: First party cookies and Third-Party cookies
The cookies will collect following information:
- Clicks and scroll on the website;
- Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- Information of Service Provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the website? We will not restrict the usage of the website if the cookies are disabled.
Use of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests;
- to notify you about changes to our Offerings;
- to improve the Offerings;
- to maintain and manage our Website;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online such as Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to process job application (if you apply for a position with our organization)
- to run marketing and promotional campaigns
- for internal record keeping;
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations; and
- to detect, prevent and address the technical difficulties that may arise in relation to User’s use and access of the Website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information to certain parties (for consideration or otherwise). Accordingly, you expressly give your free consent to us to disclose or share your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Administrators: We may provide access to User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates: We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to User’s requests for information.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with operating the Website and/ or providing the Offerings. Additionally, we use Hubspot, an email automation tool that helps to reach out to prospective clients and existing customers. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer User’s Personal Information if we are acquired by/we acquire or merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the User’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger, amalgamation, reconstruction, change in control or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use User’s Personal Information.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may be required to disclose User’s Personal Information due to legal or regulatory requirements. In such instances, we reserve the right to disclose User’s Personal Information as required in order to comply with our legal obligations, including but not limited to complying with court orders, warrants, or discovery requests.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, CloudCover shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared.
Retention of Personal Information
Security of Personal Information
User’s Personal Information is stored on third-party platform i.e. HubSpot, administrators of which shall be exclusively responsible for protecting and securing the User’s Personal Information. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted. Personal Information pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liability or responsibility for it. Users are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send a User an e-mail that looks like it is from CloudCover asking for User’s Personal Information. CloudCover shall not be liable for any Personal Information hacked, destroyed or lost.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Limitation of Liability
Reservation of Rights
Governing Laws and Disputes
By email: email@example.com
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website