- Pair with UX designers to build out the product, with design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pair with full stack product developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, while working with the design team for pixel perfection.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Focus on large and micro animations or transitions, make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
- Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype-based inheritance etc.
- Ability to be hard-headed about markup quality
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- Understand RESTful APIs and be comfortable with consuming them.
- GIT (or a subversioning tool) is a part of your daily coding.
Opportunities in the Role
- Gain wonderful exposure to a healthy work environment and a chance to implement your ideas
- A fast career growth path within the industry.
- Work closely with full stack product developers and learn the ropes.
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for UI Developer
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website