CloudCover is a cloud consulting, solutions, and managed services provider. We build enterprise-grade products that enhance the security posture and operational efficiency of the public cloud.
We are an agile bunch of cloud native enthusiasts, data engineers, DevSecOps practitioners, product and solution architects, developers, designers, and project managers.
Automation and experimentation are our foundational elements, and we specialize in DevSecOps, Big Data, AI/ML, SysOps, and SLA-driven services to support multi-cloud solutions.
The Solution Architect role at CloudCover comprises 3 primary duties:
- Pre Sale activities - work with a member of the Sales team to grow the CloudCover business and provide technical expertise to client discussions.
- Solution Design - design and architect solutions for clients that solve business problems in a cloud-native environment
- Collaborate with delivery- work with delivery teams to ensure systems as built match systems as designed
- Minimum 10 years experience in Cloud technology
- Minimum 3 years in pre-sales roles
- Previous experience as a cloud architect, network administrator or DevOps lead
- Business acumen - listen and understand client needs and problems
- Demonstrated experience in estimating architecture work.
- Ability to work closely with the Sales team in client engagements, ensure superior quality and content of RFP responses.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features, and benefits.
- Ability to support the service delivery team to initiate pilot projects, demonstrations, proofs- of-concept (POC), evaluations, managed services projects and consulting projects.
- Experience with design and implement of Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) based on the Public/Hybrid Cloud model.
- Experience with migrating from the No-VM environment to a VM on-prem or in cloud environments.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business concepts (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure), market practices and trends.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise with cloud architecture best practices
- Extensive experience in ‘Lift and shift’ migrations.
- Experience in set up and maintenance of Data Centre & Managed Cloud Services.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in virtualization techniques , HA (High Availability) and zero downtime solutions.
- Communications expertise with 3rd parties including cloud partners, development teams and potential clients.
- Highly developed English language skills, oral and written. Bonus points for Mandarin or Bahasa speakers
- Excellent presentation, analytical and documentation skills
- Good interpersonal style, collaborative, congenial.
- Long experience in stakeholder management, risk & issue management
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Client friendly demeanor
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate’ Certification
- Google Certified Professional - Solutions Architect’ Certification
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect’ Certification
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Solutions Architect
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website