- Understand clients' business and functional needs and create customized managed Cloud-enabled solutions.
- Create and deliver proposals/presentations/pitch documents to address client requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales team in client engagements.
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features, and benefits.
- Play a pivotal role in anchoring client RFPs, ensure superior quality and content of RFP responses.
- Design and re-architect Public or Hybrid cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure) to ensure maximum uptime and scalability to meet clients’ constantly evolving business needs.
- Support the service delivery team to initiate pilot projects, demonstrations, Proof- of-concepts (POC), evaluations, managed services projects and consulting projects.
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) based on the Public/Hybrid Cloud model.
- Design solutions to migrate from the No-Virtualization environment to a Virtualization or Cloud environment.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business concepts (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure), market practices and trends, customer needs, existing products, and IT solutions, key global and regional players, business dynamics, etc.
- Should be conversant with making architectural decisions based on the cloud recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in ‘Lift and shift’ of an existing on-premises application to one of the cloud partners.
- Experience in setting up, maintenance of Data Centre & Managed Cloud Services.
- Extensive experience of creating Managed Cloud Solutions (Public, Hybrid) that is consistent with enterprise application and security standards and policies.
- Experience in designing solutions for Disaster Recovery hosting on Cloud, Managed Services, on-premise or hosted solutions, Virtualization techniques and High Availability solutions.
- Consult & communicate with customers to prepare Various Technical solutions to enable the client organization to upscale their infrastructure without any downtime on the Cloud platform.
- Communicating expertise with Alliance partners, Application developers and OEMs like AWS, Google, Microsoft, etc.
- B.E/B.Tech (preferred) with 3+ years’ experience
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management, risk & issue management skills
- Good project management skills
Good to have
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate’ Certification
- Google Certified Professional - Solutions Architect’ Certification
- Microsoft Azure certifications
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Solutions Architect
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website