Work closely with Sales and Solution Architects, Project Managers are engaged in drafting and developing SOWs for clients. Across a variety of projects, Project Managers must leverage their management and leadership capabilities to develop a rapport with stakeholders, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion.
Attributes and Qualities
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers succeed
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Ability to function in an ambiguous, fast-paced work environment or situation
Roles and Responsibility
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery
- Develop and manage project governance plans, schedules, team goals, success criteria, project milestones, and budgets
- Maintain open channels of communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively own and manage issues, risks, escalations, decisions and outcomes to ensure the success of a project
- Represent the voice of the customer to manage and develop cross-functional teams with internal and external delivery partners
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services, methodologies, solutions and operations
- 3+ years in Project, Delivery or Deployment Management
- Relevant degree (BA/MBA preferred) or demonstrable Business Acumen experience
- Experienced with project management methodologies e.g. Scrum, 6Sigma, Prince2 etc
- Workforce management in service-orientated environments.
- Interpersonal engagement skills
- Command of English (reading, writing, speaking, listening & interpretation)
- Demonstrable examples of living CloudCover’s Core Values
- PMP, Scrum Master or relevant project management certifications
- Experience with DevOps, DevSecOps, DataOps or SDLC services
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or Cloud-Native technologies
- Experience with FreshDesk, Jira and Confluence or equivalent software experience
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Project Manager
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website