- Native mobile, web, and brand design experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer
- A sense of entrepreneurship - you're self-motivated and the one who starts with "why"
- Experience working in a collaborative and agile environment that's ever-evolving
- A sound understanding of User Centred Design
- Understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design language
- The ability to deliver experiences that are as functional as they are beautiful
- Ability to focus on macro level of details regarding your work
- Experience in creating low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience creating engaging and persuasive presentations to guide clients through the ins and outs of the product or project
Are an expert communicator and can not only create meaningful designs, but can also bring clients and peers along for the ride
Have a good understanding of the balance between what is viable for the business, desirable for the customer, and technically feasible Can turn problems and potential solution ideas into tangible deliverables
- Can effectively communicate design decisions using fundamental design principles of shapes, colours, texture and space
- Have phenomenal attention to detail, taming those pesky pixels to create beautiful solutions
- Are not afraid to speak your mind and passionate about exploring, experimenting and learning new things every day
- Have a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context, medium, and platforms you're designing for
- Know when and how to push the design direction within the constraints of your projects
- You're not a Dribbble designer. You know that in the real world, big problems have constraints and you love to be challenged and pushed outside of your comfort zone to grow, learn, and deliver solutions which provide real value to business and users
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Product UX Designer
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website