This is including but not restricted to: product vision and road map, feature prioritization and implementation, and user engagement. You will work in close collaboration with the VP - Product Development and his teams throughout the process. You love a big idea and know-how to break it down, evaluate it, and build a plan to make it real. You can see the complexity of the ecosystem but also worry about the details, especially those that create utility and delight.
What you'll do
- As a hands-on leader, manage high performing engineers for designing, building, and maintaining performant, scalable, and secure code.
- Manage a team of product owners, designers, and developers in one or more product areas.
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Help define and protect the product development culture at CloudCover.
- You aren't afraid to challenge the status quo or existing models related to the product strategy and roadmap
- You take ownership of the entire product lifecycle and as an advisory, recommending best practices around evolutionary system architectures and code.
- You have a great deal of interest backed by some experience in open source contribution.
- Lead, coach, and mentor engineers by having regular 1-1s and building strong relationships. Enable them to be self-aware by providing honest feedback.
- Design ambitious OKRs that empower the engineers to learn new skills and grow in their careers and at the same time meet the existing business requirements.
- Foster competitive intelligence through monitoring of competitor product activities.
- Work with recruiters to hire and build a diverse team for growing business needs.
- Assess and monitor product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
This is what you offer
- Team management and development experience
- OO programming and design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Google Datastore, and Redis preferred).
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines.
- RESTful APIs, any SDK or API experience, GitOps, security best practices, and CI/CD.
- An insatiable curiosity, with the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable work
- Knowledge of current trends in product management, best practices, and processes
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Lead - Product Development
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website