CloudCover is obsessed with automation, to the point where doing something manually twice is once too many times. Our world-class DevOps practice delivers extreme automation to start-ups and agile enterprises through a combination of products, software, scripting, and Workflow Automation.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviors - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This, in turn, helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Cool Things You Do
- Experience in creating a team from scratch, defining its charter, providing guidance and growing careers of the team- members would be a big plus.
- Explore and implement new technologies for cloud platforms, software configuration and deployment, and security.
- Find innovative ways to speed up or synchronize processes, making them more seamless. Discovering restrictions in the infrastructure and software environment that reduce the effectiveness of the process.
- Exceptionally good in the development of a roadmap for the evolution of the architecture for customers, planning, and integration of legacy environments into a transformed environment.
- Understanding the requirements for CI/CD to design a comprehensive solution for clients, Product Managers, IT team, Operations team, and other business requirement owners
- Experience in building and managing CI/CD workflows in complex and large scale transformation deliveries
- Design and build extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems
Qualifications You Must Have
- Use programming/scripting in your day-to-day work
- Use a Version Control System, preferably git
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Experience of migrating applications from premises to public cloud.
- Have experience on any public cloud.
- Experience of managing applications on any container technology.
- CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, CircleCi, Gitlab, CodePipeline, TFS
- Experienced with securing infra (secops)
Nice-To-Have (in decreasing order of desirability)
- The CLI/SDK/API of at least one public cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Scalability, HA and troubleshooting of web-scale applications
- Infrastructure-As-Code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation
- Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Monitoring and alerting systems: e.g. NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch, Google StackDriver, Graphite, Nagios/ICINGA
- DBs: SQL, NewSQL, ELK, MongoDB or other NoSQL systems
- Continuous delivery tools like Spinnaker
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Lead DevOps Engineer
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website