As a designer, you would work with a diverse cross-functional team from HR to Marketing and Sales to enhance and build up CloudCover global presence . You'll be part of discussions that will define prioritization of ideas and tasks. You will be involved in every step of design, including research, ideation, creating mockups and designing high-fidelity UIs for all the web properties. You’ll co-ordinate and work with various departments and disciplines inside CloudCover to execute and maintain the overall finesse and standard of the company.
This job may be for you if
- Over 3 years of professional experience as a Visual/Communication Designer.
- A sense of entrepreneurship - you're self-motivated and always start with "why?"
- Skilled in typography, digital/analogue illustration, visual identity design, layouts and colour palettes.
- Experience of having worked in an ever-evolving collaborative and agile environment.
- Ability to play a major role in the design and execution of new brand/product identities, marketing collateral, presentations and interior/booth environments.
- Ability to create and oversee assets for high-visibility events such as Google Next, Google Cloud Summits, Amazon Web Services Summits
- Experience in creating engaging and persuasive presentations to guide clients through the nuances of a product/project or company
- Be vocal and effective in brainstorming/creative meetings.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop plans, analyze results, and identify new opportunities where design-led initiatives will pave the way.
- Contribute towards content strategy for events/expositions, online/offline design, brand design and product showcases.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- An eagle eye for new design trends and the ability to translate said trends/ideas seamlessly within the brand.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong extensive portfolio
- You are an expert communicator and can not only create meaningful designs, but can also defend and extrapolate your decisions beyond design
- Have phenomenal attention to detail, taming those pesky pixels to create beautiful solutions.
- Are not afraid to speak your mind and passionate about exploring, experimenting and learning new things.
- Have a deep understanding of the context, medium and platforms you're working in and around.
- Are experienced in setup and production for online, offline and environmental deliverables.
- Know when and how to push the design direction within the constraints of your projects.
- You're not a Dribbble designer. You know that, in the real world, big problems have constraints and you love to be challenged and pushed outside of your comfort zone to grow, learn, and deliver solutions which provide real value to business and users.
- Hands on experience with a. Typography b. Color c. Web layout design d. Print production e. Image selection f. Slides and deck presentations
- Experience working in enterprise design 2. Basic coding skills (HTML/CSS)
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Graphic Designer
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website