- Deploy, automate and maintain web-scale infrastructure with leading public cloud vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Take charge of DevOps activities for CI/CD with the latest tech stacks
- Acquire industry-recognized, professional cloud certifications (AWS/Azure/Google) in the capacity of developer or architect
- Devise multi-region technical solutions, with the possibility of onsite assignments
- Flexible working hours and business travel as needed
- Join a young and vibrant team, work in a geeky and fun environment
- Use programming/scripting in your day-to-day work
- Have shell experience - for example Powershell on Windows, or BASH on nix
- Use a Version Control System, preferably git
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
Nice-To-Have (in decreasing order of desirability)
- The CLI/SDK/API of at least one public cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Scalability, HA and troubleshooting of web-scale applications
- Infrastructure-As-Code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation
- CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Monitoring and alerting systems: e.g. NewRelic, AWS CloudWatch, Google StackDriver, Graphite, Nagios/ICINGA
- DBs: SQL, NewSQL, ELK, MongoDB or other NoSQL systems
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for DevOps Engineer
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website