CloudCover is a cloud consulting, solutions, and managed services provider. We build enterprise-grade products that enhance the security posture and operational efficiency of the public cloud.
We are an agile bunch of cloud native enthusiasts, data engineers, DevSecOps practitioners, product and solution architects, developers, designers, and project managers.
Automation and experimentation are our foundational elements, and we specialize in DevSecOps, Big Data, AI/ML, SysOps, and SLA-driven services to support multi-cloud solutions.
The Consulting Solution Architect role at CloudCover comprises 3 primary duties:
- Trusted Advisor - as a member of the Cloud Native Consulting team become embedded in client context and serve as SPoC for all product and/or services integrations. Understand the business context and provide relevant and reliable solutions advice to client teams. Be the voice of CloudCover within the walls of client offices.
- Product implementation/customization - understand the intricacies of system integration and work with client teams to help design and architect CloudCover product integrations.
- Collaboration with delivery - work with delivery teams on integration activities, system context understanding, and serve as a liaison between client and CloudCover teams.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Cloud technology implementation, minimum 5 years of experience in container architecture and orchestration.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated implementation experience in cloud native microservice architectures.
- Minimum 4 years in technology consulting roles with a top-tier firm.
- Previous experience as a cloud-native architect, CSP Solutions Architect, or Technical Account manager.
- Autonomous, with the ability to be productive without active supervision. Able to make decisions favorable to growing client engagements.
- Demonstrated experience in estimating architecture and integration work.
- Ability to work closely with client teams in product implementation engagements
- Demonstrated experience in creating RFP responses.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions aspects, features, and benefits of CloudCover products.
- Ability to support the service delivery team with pilot projects, demonstrations, and proofs-of-concept (POC).
- Demonstrated deep understanding of the services-based cloud-native business model and trends.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise with cloud-native best practices.
- Highly developed English language skills, oral and written. Bonus points for Mandarin or Bahasa speakers.
- Superior presentation skills, dynamic and engaging speaker.
- Business acumen - a demonstrated ability to listen and understand client needs and problems.
- Articulate, with advanced English vocabulary. Bonus points for Mandarin speakers.
- Superior interpersonal style, collaborative, congenial and extroverted.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management, risk & issue management.
- 3+ years of project management skills.
- International working experience.
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Consulting Architect
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website