CloudCover is a Cloud Consulting, Solutions, and Managed Services provider. We also build enterprise-grade products that enhance the operational efficiency of the public cloud. As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier consulting partner, Google Cloud partner, and Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, CloudCover specializes in consulting, DevOps, SysOps, and SLA-driven cloud managed services to support multi-cloud solutions. Our DevOps practice delivers extreme automation to startups and agile enterprises through a combination of products, software, scripting, and workflow automation.
Personality Traits Required
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any emerging field
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ownership of the assignments
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes
- Assist in managing special projects to problem-solve and practically execute across all functions of the company, working with top senior leaders all around the company
- Create reports and presentations for senior leadership and explaining the key drivers & trends in underlying performance
- Take part in solving business and organizational problems and driving practical outcomes
- Support in evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Develop methodologies, scenarios, and planning models to analyze the business that can lead to business or process improvement
- Identify process improvements and create new processes in collaboration with other teams
- Bachelor’s or advanced university degree in business, economics or management
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to translate business questions into analytical solutions. Ability to relate to the business and its stakeholders to grow business acumen
- Superior Excel/ Google Sheets (macros, pivots, lookups, sum if, complex link files); PowerPoint design tools and presentation/chart applications skills
- You are interested in solving any type of business or organizational problem and interested in driving practical outcomes
- Driven, self-motivated and looking for an exciting challenge
- Experience delivering actionable, data-driven insights
- Logical and organized with the ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines both working autonomously and within a team
Our mission is to unlock the human potential for creative, strategic, and sustainable impact by eliminating cloud and IT operations that are repetitive and devoid of value. To accomplish this mission, we need to include humans from all walks of life. So, we actively seek to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusiveness in our embrace of human talent.
We welcome you as you are without regard to your gender, race, caste, color, age, sexual orientation, country of origin, religion, physical or neurological challenges, veteran status, or marital status.
Interested in this role?
CloudCover might be the right place for you, click on the apply button below and send in your resume.Apply
How can we help?
At CloudCover, we are always looking forward for the next challenge. Drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks for writing us! We'll be in touch real quick.Back to website
Applying for Business Operations Analyst
We are always looking for talented folks that push us to be bolder, dream bigger, and perform better.
Thank you for applying!
We will review your application and get in touch soon.Back to website